Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why is it..

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
Why is it that when u try to move on with ur life ur babbydaddy trys to make ur life worst then what it was when u were 2gether.........what acn i do ? i really dont know.......
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CelticMom
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 6:05 PM
Hi There,

Adorable little baby!!  Indio....gorgeous name.
  Sounds like you've got your hands full, not only with raising your child, but with his father interfering in things.
  Is there anyone you can talk to about this?  Family members, friends?
  Without knowing you or your situation, it's pretty difficult to help.

Some couples just need to take a breath, get away from the situation and think things out.  Men, especially, take break-ups very personally, and tend to act out in silly ways.......
  Please find help through your circle of friends and family....you and your child DESERVE to live in a harmonious environment....not chaos.

Hugs to you,   CelticMomLaughing
heatherthemom
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 6:05 PM
ha lmao i am going through the same shit right now spent all day arguing on the phone just to get child support...all because i wont drive my car i just bought which is an 88 oldsmobile and cant even get plates and insurance on it yet and see how it drives but his pissed because i wont drive it from michigan to flordia and bring the kids so now i get no money this week..i cant stand babysdaddys i think they just would hate to see was move on and hell maybe even do better then them..feel free to chat any time
soon2beagain
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 6:36 PM
well i actually dont have no one to talk to about it.we was 2gether fo six years......when i broke it of with him i found out a month later he had someone who was do this month..so its been pretty hard for me...but he just wont give up....
soon2beagain
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 6:39 PM
that is so true,at least u get something once in a while since my son was born i gotten nothing not even a thenks for my first son...
heatherthemom
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 7:16 PM

Quoting soon2beagain:

that is so true,at least u get something once in a while since my son was born i gotten nothing not even a thenks for my first son...

problem is i have to fight and kiss ass and i am tired of the bs. i try to walk away and he calls non stop and wants to talk to his daughter and then he will call and want to fall a sleep on the phone if i say no i must be cheating. i understand the whole cheating and another baby thing to i knew he cheated i try to get past it because i cheated to and plus i figured he would go away but then they found out his game and leave and he would call crying and begging then i just recently  found out he has another child younger then my daughter she is almost a year my daughter is 3 1/2  so i was pissed and he try to deny it but the girl called me and told me he named the baby and that she has his last name plus she looks just like him..i will not get past that. i just need him to send money so i can get my car legal and then i can get rid of him for good and go to work and get my life back..sorry its long just venting and letting you know you are not alone
Shylie
by on Mar. 31, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Tough stuff that's for sure. My ex and I are civil to each other but barely. His family hates me because most of them think I cheated on him. Of course they wouldn't listen if I tried to tell them anything. But, the child's play gets worse as time goes by and there's nothing you can do about it but don't sink to his level. Let him try to make life harder for you, the best thing you can do to him is to be happy in spite of him. You have a beautiful child, find peace in that every morning and everything will seem smaller. I know that's difficult, I lose it often and feel like I'm gonna fall through the floor... but you get past it and you get on with life as soon as possible. Let your attitude show you're fine without him.
christykhudson
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:26 AM

I can tell you from experience it takes Time.

The most important thing is that you guys make peace for your children's sake. It is a huge burden to put on children when mom and dad cannot get along.

As if the break up and change in lifestyle isn't hard enough.... you need to do all that you can to do get along for the children's sake.

Time is a wound healer and for some it takes longer than others.

It took my ex and I about 3 yrs but now we can chit chat about the kids and work things like visitation etc out without the hurtful comments and pain that went with it in the first years.

It can get better...but do all you can to make the most important thing in the world come first... your little ones :) They will love you both for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN