Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey There, New Mom to be here.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:15 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hey everyone,

My name is Rachel.  I just found out I'm expecting.  I'm thrilled, excited, all of that, I don't know any other moms really because I'm in the military and being that my boyfriend, soon to be husband, and I arn't yet married we live in the dorms so I haven't had a chance to meet women with children or women who are expecting like I am.  So my main goal is to meet lots of new people, and find out all the dos and don'ts of motherhood.  Hopefully this is a good start!

Nice to meet everyone.

Rachel

Live will Laugh Often Love Much
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ktygrrrl
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Welcome! Have you looked into joining the Army Wives or Military Wives group? You odn't have to be a wife to join. It is hard to be a military spouse, on top of all the other trials and tribulations of motherhood we get to deal with the oh-so-wonderful world of the military. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.

veronicademing
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:41 AM
Congrats on the babe.. I think being pregnant is a wonderful experience.. So when are you due?? Anything you need to know, I'll help you out the best that I can.. Well, work calls.. So have a great day and hope to hear from you soon..
Kel0630
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 9:46 AM
CONGRATS! to you and your hubby! As for advice, I can already tell that you are going to do well!!! I am working on writing a "handbook" for mommies, to take home when there babies are born. LOL Sometimes I wish there was such a thing! Just go with your first instint..its usually right!!! Good luck and hope to chat again...Kelly
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)