Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New One

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 1:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hey everyone, my name is Letha i'm 21 and six months pregnant my daughter will be her in july.... If anyone could be any help to me about this whole mommy deal it would be wonderful
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Fyrestar
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Well first of all congrats on the baby.  At least your having her in July instead of having to go through most of the hot months.  If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message, I wll try my best to answer them
mimi30513
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Congrats on your coming arrival! I have 2 kids& my second was born in July. The last couple are months seem to take forever but once she comes it'll make it all worth it. I know I was terrified with my first cause i was 19 but it was nothing like i thought. feel free to ask anything. Be glad to help.
Tayesmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 2:45 PM
Congrats on your baby girl! I am glad you found your way here. Being a new mom can be a little intimidating. I personally was scared out of my mind! It's been 3 1/2 years since he was born and I must have done something right cause he is still here! We are all here to help. Anything you need, just ask!
mmstacy24
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 3:17 PM
I say you don't know love til you have a baby. You will feel more love than you ever have once your baby is born. The best advice I was given when my daughter was born was if you get the chance to take a few minutes for yourself take them. Even if it's only to go to the  grocery store for milk. It can be pretty demanding having a newborn. Have you thought about breast feeding? I did and it was a very rewarding time with and the baby. It also saves you from having to wash all those bottles and preparing bottles every time you have to go somewhere. No worries of how your gonna heat the bottle for th baby. In the middle of the night you  don't have to get up to make the bottle while the baby is screaming for food. Not to even forget the benefits the baby will get. I hope you give it a thought.
Jambourgini
by on Apr. 1, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Congrats! I have a 5 month old. He is our world! If you have any pregnacy questions, I would love to talk!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)