Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do people

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM
  • 6 Replies

Get so manny members in their groups?  I have a new group and would love more members.  It is a very fun group.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Well, it just depends on how many people are interested in your group. Sometimes I use our group's siggy, and that brings in people...but Lost is also an awesome show, so that helps ;)

briana_paige
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM

What is your group for? and how do you get a siggy made? I just started a group and I need one LOL

tretresmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM

My group is all about fun we play games and do contests ( where you can win a prize) we do swaps, we also send cartds and gifts to each other for no reason LOL.  As far as the siggy I had mine made for me

Quoting briana_paige:

What is your group for? and how do you get a siggy made? I just started a group and I need one LOL

briana_paige
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Oh your group sounds fun. I'll check it out.

Quoting tretresmom:

My group is all about fun we play games and do contests ( where you can win a prize) we do swaps, we also send cartds and gifts to each other for no reason LOL.  As far as the siggy I had mine made for me

Quoting briana_paige:

tretresmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Quoting briana_paige:

Oh your group sounds fun. I'll check it out.

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting briana_paige:

Thanks it really is a lot of fun

tretresmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM

bump 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)