• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could use some support and calmed down(kinda long vent) UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am so angry right now...I have not spoke to my hubby since 5 Pm, at that time he told me he was going back down to the bar (he is out of state working) and he was already tippsy. I have tried calling and calling and no answer...so as you can imagine all kinds of things are going through my head. From he's in his room past out to he's screwing around. The thing is these past few weeks he has treated me crappy and this hasn't been the first time he isnt answering his phone....his last trip he made a habit of it. I just need to be calmed down so I can get some sleep!!!!!

Update**** Well I finally did get to sleep around 1:30 A and he calls at 3:30 A...sounds of the shower and he makes another wake-up call. He told me he went back down to the bar around 7:30 P (he was in his room until then watching tv...he says) and stayed at the bar until about 9 P ( he says he has a pretty good hangover and a pounding headache)this part I know is bullshit because I called the hotel where he stayed and the bar closed at 8. But you know I told him okay no big deal. He calls me back around 7 this morning...I was extemly disappointed in his actions and I'm hurt. He has always told me if he is doing something I do not like let him know, so I told him to quit drinking so much (not to quit all together but so much, hence because of the just passing out and waking up with a major hangover) and his responce is quit shopping and hung up on me. I can't help but wish for my husband back...where did the old him go??? I feel like this man here does not care about my feelings and would rather be out drinking and having a good time than anythign else.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samanthasmom05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Bump...Good Luck Momma. I Dont Have Much Advice. Sorry.

Rosebeliever
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Tnere is nothing you can do so far away hun! Do NOT do this to yourself.

If you believe in God put it in His hands and ask Him for the calmness only He can give you.

I will be up for awhile if u need to talk. I am so sorry you are going through this! 

adamjackie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM

There is nothing you can do about it tonight. Getting yourself worked up and not getting rest will only hurt you. Do not give him the power to make you feel this way. This is out of your control. Take a deep breath, a nice hot shower, put on a good chick flick and try to relax. There is nothing you can do about it until morning.

KittyD
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM

im sorry and good luck

KittyD ~ Stop by my page & sign my Guestbook!

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM

hugs

LuvmySFSGT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Stop calling him...and stop giving him control.

Sometimes...with stuff like this...he will never learn until he knows how it feels.

He is not making you a priority...don't make him one. Hire a babysitter and go out tomorrow night to the bar with your girlfriends and don't anwer your phone.

Kathrine1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:44 AM

I guess it makes me angry because I would never do that to him...and if I did his way of letting me know it hurts is to not answer his phone(he's a baby like that...tantrum) Just damn it all to crappy hell, that asshole, son of a bitch!!!!! Okay got that out.....I'm trying to calm down, got a cup of hot tea and watching crappy corney scifi things. I just can't help but wanting to pick up the phone and try him again (I know this is going to sound back but I swear I have called him like 50 times) 

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I like the way you think ;)

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Sometimes...with stuff like this...he will never learn until he knows how it feels.

He is not making you a priority...don't make him one. Hire a babysitter and go out tomorrow night to the bar with your girlfriends and don't anwer your phone.

Kathrine1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM

the thing with this is he would just go out and not aswer his phone...one big stupid cycle. I wish I could hit him with a frying pan sometimes.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

skylajacobmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Got one better. Dont hit hum with it when he gets home glue a certain part of his annatomy to it. This is what my dads mom told my mom to do if she got angree with him.

Quoting Kathrine1:

the thing with this is he would just go out and not aswer his phone...one big stupid cycle. I wish I could hit him with a frying pan sometimes.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)