Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Monitors Help please

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am looking  for a baby monitor that loud due to me wearing hearing aids and that it dose not mess up around other stuff like phone and stuff like that.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Infant/Baby Groups

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

< The Cafe Group Admin Team

EllenaMarie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I went online and ordered one it is called Jumper fetal heart monitor ..it's the one without the headphones. I got it at 11 weeks due to bleeding and I was nerrotic about checking the baby's heartbeat. I remember it didn't work till I was about 12 1/2 weeks though but it gets really loud...and nothing interupts the sounds (phones, tv) I am trying to find the website I ordered it from so I can show you but I am not having any luck.... As sson as I find it I will let you know.

ShadowRaven
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM

We have this one (link below). You can hear EVERYTHING on that damn monitor. It's horrible, but if you wear hearing aids, it would probably be a good one for you lol. We can hear people walking past his window, cars driving out on the street 200 feet away, we can even hear ds's breathing and the base is 20 feet away from his crib. We don't get any static, or have any other problems other than it picks up too much lol.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)