Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought cafemom was all about drama until....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:06 AM
  • 18 Replies

I attended my first day of cosmetology school today. Man are them females all about drama. There are like 2 straight guys in my class and like 50 females are all up on them and they are cussin each other out, and your sleepin with my babydaddy this and i cant stand my kids, and bitch u get on my nerves and yada yada yada......Today was just my first day and im dead beat tired. i feel like i have been running a 100 yard dash. These people really live for the drama, i guess thats what happens when your in a room wiht 300 people and blow dryers and flat irons, lord please help me.....ahhhh thanx for reading just needed to vent......

Photobucket

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ebbierowe
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:08 AM

lol...congrats on starting school...

Bryan's High School Sweetheart in love (for 15 years)

Mommy to Asiateen girl and Roman american football

And 
Tummy Trouble??? http://www.cafemom.com/group/85015

djemMama0725

lol, you do know that the hair stylist knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE right...lol...sounds like fun :) id just sit back and take it all in lol

" There will be an answer, let it be......" --Paul McCartney

shaedog3

i did cosmetology school on 2006 i know just what your sayin, and the gay guys are the worst!

JoeMama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Sorry you had such a rough first day!  Maybe they will all get into a huge fight and all get kicked out! :) 

samanthasmom05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM

lol i hear ya..its worse out in the real world lol some girls love the drama..i just dont get it. well hopefully it gets better for you as it goes lol.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM

wow i sure wouldnt want to be in your shoe's LOL hope your day tommorrow is better :)

VanillaStar11
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM

That must have sucked, how long do you have to deal with all those people?

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Quoting ebbierowe:

lol...congrats on starting school...

resamerie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Wow! Good luck! I hope it doesn't get to you too much that you rethink school. Hope tomorrow is better :) 

eddysmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:13 AM

Quoting djemMama0725:

lol, you do know that the hair stylist knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE right...lol...sounds like fun :) id just sit back and take it all in lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)