Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight mommas

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

Get together here! Let's talk about Twilight!!! All bashers go elsewhere!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
armygirl1988
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:40 AM

IM so obessed with twilight i have read the books 4 times and watched the movie 10 i just cant wait any longer for the edward version to come out its sad people will do anything to stop someone from thier dreams they just cant get a life.....But im also intrested in is that i would think they would allow the series to go on til the lo is big enouh to carry on with jacob and then after that would be nice to no everyones story

GeorgiaPeach69
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Emmett is hawt!!!! I loved his personality in the books & they picked a sexy man for the movie!

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:09 AM

Ugh! I am totally into it!  I watched it twice the first time and then started reading the books a few hours after watching the movie.  I finished all the books from New Moon on within a week!  Now my husband bought me the set (I read them on the computer) for my birthday and I want to read them again!  I am so stoked that the New Moon movie is coming out in November (20th to be exact)!  I cannot wait to see what they do with the Jacob character, if they are going to use the same kid and how they are going to do the werewolf transformation. 

I love how romantic Edward is but I am obsessed with the Jacob character's description of his body, muscles, his sense of humor and bad boy style!

trinitysmom526
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Did you know they are also filming New Moon right now? And I think its supposed to be in theaters later this year.....not sure though might not be out til 2010. But anyway, I dont live to far from where they are filming it.

hotmama1985
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 AM

oohh ooohhh I love twilight!!!!! I just found out about the books...lol so I just began reading the Eclipse with I think is the 3rd book in the series.  It takes me forever to read! So anyways someone said they wanted to see what Jacob looks like in the New Moon and if they would use him. The April 13 edition of Lifestyle has pictures of the "new" Jacob and yes they are using him...he looks so HOTTTT!! Similar hairstyle to Edward and a lot buffer. They also have the other guys that play as the wolf pack...not bad at all.

Cherish77
by Cherish on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:16 AM

New Moon will be out Nov. 21st, so they say.  Taylor Lautner is reprising his role as Jacob.  Kristen Stewart must have been busy this year, she just finished Adventureland, now she is doing New Moon.

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Yea NM will be out in November. I can't wait to see it. Omg Rob Pattinson........love him lol.

wesleys_mama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM

i LOVE twilight, i read through all 4 books in about a week. (midnight sun took like, an hour) once i picked them up, i couldn't put them down. i am on way 2nd way through the series, almost done with new moon.

they are filming new moon and eclipse back to back. eclipse is set to release in july 2010. i cant wait. i am part of a few twilight groups on here too, they are probably the best place to hear about new rumors and related news, i am not advertising in any way, just letting you know if you are interested. one of them has new news and whatnot almost everyday.

like i said i am in NO WAY advertising.

i am so happy that they cast rob pattinson as edward, i have always really liked him(i'm a harry potter fan too) i cant wait to see little ashes, my husband and i are both huge dali fans. it's going to be good.

my girlfriend read the series, when it first came out. then tried to get me too. i REFUSED!!! i had seen what it did to her, and i wanted no part in that. hy husband got a copy of the movie from a guy at work, months ago. as soon as i saw the movie, my mind started to wonder how good the books were, (i've read harry potter's series, and i have to say, if you get a chance, read them. books are alway better than the movie) i am very pleased with twilight, stephenie meyer is a wonderful writer, i just hope that she decides to finish midnight sun.

anyway, i am babbling, love the movie, adore the books, super experience

turning into globewesley's mamaspinning globe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)