Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Removing Easter Egg Dye....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

HELP!!!. Does anyone know how to remove easter egg dye from your hands?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:16 AM

What kind of dye is it? from one of hte packages that come out at easter or food coloring?

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:18 AM

How to remove easter egg dye

March 28th, 2007

lava soapLast year, my niece got easter egg dye all over her hands, arms, and face Unfortunately, easter was the following day and the easter egg dye wasn't coming off. After much research, I found that good ol' Lava Soap will clean the easter egg dye right off your skin. You can buy it at your grocery store for a couple of dollars.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Cass14
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Easter egg dye from the packages..

Quoting frndlyfn:

What kind of dye is it? from one of hte packages that come out at easter or food coloring?

Cass14
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:25 AM

I saw that online but I was wondering if anyone has actually tried it or something else.. before I run out and buy it tomorrow

Quoting dusky_rose:

How to remove easter egg dye

March 28th, 2007

lava soapLast year, my niece got easter egg dye all over her hands, arms, and face Unfortunately, easter was the following day and the easter egg dye wasn't coming off. After much research, I found that good ol' Lava Soap will clean the easter egg dye right off your skin. You can buy it at your grocery store for a couple of dollars.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)