• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:45 AM
  • 20 Replies

So how many here love the beach and are ready for beach times?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gm2swife
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:48 AM

MEE!!!!!!   I can't wait for it to get a little warmer so we can enjoy being outside and at the beach. I plan on spending every day outside.lol

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:50 AM

I hate the beach lol. I prefer lakes or water parks. We spend a lot of time at Hurricane Harbor or in the yard since we have a pool. 

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Yes, and no.  i like the beach at night, when its quiet.  DH and I both sunburn really easily.  So up until now we would sometimes leave our place around 9 or ten, drive an hour and 15m to gulf shores and sit on the beach for an hour.  Its where he proposed!  Hehe its gonna be a while before we get to do a "beach trip on a whim" again.

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
ChristineSellsT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:52 AM

screamingI moved to Tennessee 3years ago and I still cant get over the fact that we have no beach in the summer. Oh by the way I lived in Palm Beach, FL. Maybe we'll vacation there this summer.....I miss the smell, the sand, the sun....cyring again!!

mamadrama07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM

I'm about 45 minutes to an hour away from Gulf Shores. I live in Irvington, just south of Mobile. Where about are you?

Quoting katzmeow726:

Yes, and no.  i like the beach at night, when its quiet.  DH and I both sunburn really easily.  So up until now we would sometimes leave our place around 9 or ten, drive an hour and 15m to gulf shores and sit on the beach for an hour.  Its where he proposed!  Hehe its gonna be a while before we get to do a "beach trip on a whim" again.

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:28 AM

I live in west mobile!!  You're not to far away from me!

Quoting mamadrama07:

I'm about 45 minutes to an hour away from Gulf Shores. I live in Irvington, just south of Mobile. Where about are you?

Quoting katzmeow726:

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
mamamissy316
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Quoting ChristineSellsT:

screamingI moved to Tennessee 3years ago and I still cant get over the fact that we have no beach in the summer. Oh by the way I lived in Palm Beach, FL. Maybe we'll vacation there this summer.....I miss the smell, the sand, the sun....cyring again!!

Cry me a river LOL.  I live in Michigan.  We get like 3 weeks of summer, and the great lakes never really warm up at all.

mamadrama07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM

I think we might have talked on here before, lol. My husband's parents live out in west mobile, off of dawes rd.

Quoting katzmeow726:

I live in west mobile!!  You're not to far away from me!

Quoting mamadrama07:

Quoting katzmeow726:

heathermichelle
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM

I love the beach! That is why I am a beach bum

JMVITT
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:03 AM

I love the beach but sadly haven't been on the beach in 3 years.  Oh well, we live 15 minutes from the lake and they have this one section with white sand with picnic tables, etc.  My friends and I are all ready for it to warm up so we can bring my babies down there.  My son is 3 this year and I think he will enjoy it much more.  I am looking forward to the 80's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)