Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG he was a sex offender!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

I went to the grocery store by myself to get a couple of things and this really creepy guy starts hitting on me and asking me all sorts of questions about my being pregnant.  He would not take a hint that I wasn't interested, even when I mentioned my husband.  I finally just walked off quickly to the front of the store and he disappeared.  Well, just a few minutes ago I was looking on the sex offender website out of total boredom and the guy was on there!  EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!  I am thoroughly creeped out now.  When I got home from the store, I'd told my husband he can do all the shopping until I'm no longer pregnant, but now I'm totally serious.  YUCK!

baby

baby

Pregnancy ticker
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lujenem3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:19 AM

Couldn't hurt to call your local police non-emergency number and give them the information about where & when this happened. They can do an extra patrol around that store or give the store a heads up that he is pestering female customers there. Depending on the laws where you are, he may actually be breaking his probation or "harassing" women.  I had a similar experience, tho the guy didn't hit on me, just came up way close to me when I was checking out and I just got the CREEPS, so I left-without the items I had just paid for. I went back right away when I realized it and the clerk gave me my things after I explained why I had to get out of there. Don't EVER mistrust your own senses. I never found out if this guy was a sex offender or anything, but I don't get creeped out very easily!!

lujenem3

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Agreed, he can get in trouble with multiple complaints like this.  I can BET you won't be the first to complain about this guy.

Quoting lujenem3:

Couldn't hurt to call your local police non-emergency number and give them the information about where & when this happened. They can do an extra patrol around that store or give the store a heads up that he is pestering female customers there. Depending on the laws where you are, he may actually be breaking his probation or "harassing" women.  I had a similar experience, tho the guy didn't hit on me, just came up way close to me when I was checking out and I just got the CREEPS, so I left-without the items I had just paid for. I went back right away when I realized it and the clerk gave me my things after I explained why I had to get out of there. Don't EVER mistrust your own senses. I never found out if this guy was a sex offender or anything, but I don't get creeped out very easily!!

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar
lovelily79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM

Yep I agree with the other ladies, I'd call just to see what or if they can do anything. He may still be on probation or parole. He is what you call a sexual predator, which is a step above a sex offender.....as if that isn't creepy enough. Predators go looking for victims and if he is still on probation it would be good for his case worker to know what he is up to, cause next time he pulls this someone could get hurt., this is why we need stiffer laws for this crap.

women-1-2.gif picture by straightupmama

sapphiresoda
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I hadn't thought of that.  I will definitely have to look into it.  I wouldn't want something to happen to someone else.

baby

baby

Pregnancy ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)