• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you sweat like a whore in church.....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM
  • 6 Replies

you need to buy certain dry!!!!!!

it works!!!!!!

i was not a big "sweater" when i was younger.

but, after having kids, several epidurals {because of small spinal spaces, they didn't always take}

and the spinal damage from that..... plus being 33 and perimenopausal.

i sweat!  not just a little.... and not only if i am hot.

i can sit outside on a 20 degree day and end up with sweat running down from my arm pits!

it was gross and embarrassing and i had tried EVERYTHING!! nothing would work.

i started putting folded up paper towels in my arm pits on the way to "functions" so my shirt wouldn't get wet...and or stained.

i was also starting to look into botox for under my arms. but the thought of getting a needle in the pit turned my  stomach.

so, after seeing one of their lower quality comercials for the 1,278,979,487,298,751 time, i found it at target.

o.k..... so it does itch! lol like a bitch! for me anyway. no reaction... i think it is my body's reaction to having the poors closed off.

but... for the first time i have dry arm pits! i am not looking for a dark shirt to wear because i am afraid of wearing white.

my under arms are dry~~ i am free!!!!!

i am telling you! if you have an issue...and you are tired of it like i was, buy certain dry it REALY DOES work!

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gypsydancer7
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Glad it worked for you...it failed for me

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." --Einstein, Albert

Brandie_xo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Is it one of those that you have to put on at night before bed?

Or do you put it on when youre about to go out like regular?

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkBaby#2 Due Oct. 19

pregnancy

mitch576
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:44 AM

Quoting Brandie_xo:

Is it one of those that you have to put on at night before bed?

Or do you put it on when youre about to go out like regular?

before bed.

i got the 72 hour formula and it says as it starts to work, you can apply every other day.

you can reapply int he morning and they also have a day time formula if you prefer that

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

Brandie_xo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM

Ive got the secret clinical strength, and it works great.. when i actually remember to put it on before bed, which isnt often. lol. Id love to have somethign really strong like that, that i can put on and go

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkBaby#2 Due Oct. 19

pregnancy

Marijean
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:54 AM

It worked for me the first time, I quit using it when I was preggo with my DD. Started using it again soon after she was born and it didnt work..

Aaron Curtis9-24-08  twin boys   Braeden Anton9-25-08  blowing bubblesRaina Elle 6-27-05

honey27
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:12 AM

thanks for that info . i sweat so bad and i probably have every brand of the clinical protection kinds. so if certain dri doesn't work i will resort to the botox injections thats how bad my sweating is. and mine started after i had my kids also i'm guessing because of hormone changes but i take atleast 2-3 showers a day especially in the summer.

MELISSA
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)