• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIL HAS PASSED AWAY(update in red)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES

MICHAEL MASON ORION WAS BORN ON 4-3-2009

MICHAEL GABRIEL PASSED ON 4-7-2009

HE IS NO LONGER SUFFERING

THANK YOU AGAIN

i wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and condolances

my sister made the choice of pulling him off of all life support and feeding tubes (YOU ARE NOT TO BASH YOU DID NOT HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE)

we expect him to go within the next couple of days.  he was brain dead so he would of had no chance of recovery at all and they had talked about this when they first got married about not wanting to live out their lives like that

we have descide to add his name to the one that i am expecting any day now so he will be called michael mason orion she did tell him but we know that he did not hear but we felt better now that we have chosen to do this in his honor

they are doing a death watch on him right now but they were talking about pulling that from him today or tomorrow but they did approve to have two services for him

so i will be able to attened the one that will take place at ft cambell in ky but now we will have to edal with his ex wife wanting his life insurance that is a whole other posting unto its self

once again THANK YOU

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommieof2rboys
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM

im so ssorry for your loss im looking for a previous story i must have missed it. what happend?

mommy2eblb
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:21 AM

so sorry hun

Tanya-Wifey To Austin-Mother To Ethan & Landon-Lover OF-Friends- Family-Music-Dancing-Shopping-Traveling-Animals-Purses-Pink-Outdoors-4 Wheelin-Campimg-FUN!!!!!!big smile mini

WhiskerLickins
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:22 AM

Same here.  I'm so sorry :(

Quoting mommieof2rboys:

im so ssorry for your loss im looking for a previous story i must have missed it. what happend?

johnsmom100
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:23 AM
SORRY!!!!! Let the Lord help you through.
bookwriter4kids
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I'm confused, is it the same person or is it the baby's father that passed??  Either way, I'm sorry for your loss. 

3timesoccermom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Her title says its her BIL so sounds like the dad.  Geez, talk about highs and lows. 

I'm sorry, OP, for what you and your family are experiencing, and if I have assumed correctly, that the baby won't know his father.  Forgive me if I have made a mistake. 

italianmom403
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I am lost too! I am so sorry.

marine_wife2007
by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 9:28 AM

I  have just come across your post and would like to offer my condolonces (sp) and my congrats for your new littleone.
Cathy

P.s..i am also sending u an email :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)