Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The last time I checked, it's SPRING!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I live in West Virginia.  We have your typical seasons.  A warm, sometimes hot spring, a hot summer, cool fall, cold winter.  For the last couple of weeks or so, it's been beautiful!  Jeans and t-shirt weather, even wore shorts a couple of days.  Since this past Sunday, it's been friggin' cold!  Saturday, it was 78 degrees, Sunday, it was 60.  Monday and Tuesday, it was in the 40's and snowing!  WTH??  My poor DD (5) is so confused.  She's like, "But Mom, I wore shorts to school last week!  Why do I have to wear a sweatshirt today?"  Poor kid.

Any messed up weather where you are?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
retsillacam
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:56 AM

yes! I am in GA and usually by now we can wear shorts and tank tops and sun bath (which I did a few days ago) now its freezing and barely making it to 60 degrees as a high.. It sux.

itssweetness
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:56 AM

LOL yeah....it was in the 20s here last night....I MEAN REALLY...THE 20S?!?! (NY)

itssweetness

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Same here.  I think it was about 26 last night!  I mean, it is April, right?  Or did I look at the calendar wrong?

Quoting itssweetness:

LOL yeah....it was in the 20s here last night....I MEAN REALLY...THE 20S?!?! (NY)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
small_wonder
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM

I live in WV too last night I got up to use the bathroom and looked out the window forgetting it snowed, boy was I confused on why the ground was white (remember I was only half awake) 

Humboldt0608
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM

yeah we're in VA... we went from all rain everyday, to sunshine, to freezing, to overcast, to more rain, to sunny, then came the 73 degrees with tornado, high wind and thunderstorm advisory, now for the past two days it's been cold... right now sunny and 39 degrees.

CullenLover
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 AM

lol, we;re in arkansas and  it was beautiful all last week now it's freezing @ night and in the mornings and nice in the afternoon, the weirdest i have seen spring weather here.

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I'm in NC and its the same here. Hot last week Cold this week. BRING ON THE DAMN GLOBAL WARMING ALREADY. lol 

grngoddess
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM

We're up in OH and its freezing.  I'm hoping that they're right about a big warm up for easter or my kids will not be able to wear their outfits or have an easter egg hunt outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)