Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? Girl or boy? PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:17 AM
  • 13 Replies

We went yesterday, had our first ultrasound...I'm 16 weeks.  Ultrasound tech said that she was almost positive it was a boy.  She told me that she wouldn't tell me if she didn't feel comfortable and that she will check again at my 20 week ultrasound in May.

But for all you mommas that had boys, can you look and tell me what you think!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaddie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM

** bump.... i had a girl..sorry

lcappytan05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM

is he mooning you??? haha

i think (from this angle) he is a boy!

i awaiting my gender ultrasound (where they tell the gender) but ill have to wait another month...ugh

itssweetness
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Definetly A GIRL!!!!!! 

LOL J/K!!

itssweetness

yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I have a son and I could never read those darn things...lol...here is a bump for you :) 

jencalkins
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:20 AM

I guess I'm a little concerned that it's the umbilical cord..but she gave us 2 pics, both look like this.  And she's gonna check again, I'm just curious.  Hubby really, really wants a boy since we already have a princess!

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:20 AM

LOL I never saw my DS's on the scan cuz it all looked to me like a blur when she told me. BUT I think you are most def having a boy LOL!

Tyler Joseph ~ 09/26/03 & Aubri Stacia ~ 08/08/08

My heart, my soul, my life!

When you are happy, I'll love you with a joyful heart. ~ When you are sad, I'll love you with a heart made heavier by your tears. ~ When you are right, I'll love you with a heart filled with pride. ~ When you are wrong, I'll love you with a heart that has learned acceptance. ~ When you succeed, I'll love you with a cheering heart. ~ When you fail, I'll love you with a heart that rewards the efforts you made. ~ When you dream, I'll love you with an encouraging heart. ~ When you give up, I'll love you with a heart that is strong enough for the both of us. ~ And when you are simply you, in whatever mood or phase of your life, I'll love you with all my heart, and more than you'll ever know. 

MommaBunch84
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I say its a BOY!!! Here are my boys at 20wks

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker                   

KateLuella
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 AM

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. And that is definitely a boy. Congrats

Humboldt0608
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM

LOL... I have two boys and that's what their little manly bits looked like in our pic... So yeah, I would have to say it's a boy.

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Two boys here. I'd say that the tech was right. Looks like a boy to me!

Congrats!

Miles 7/18/07  Jonas 9/8/08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)