Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Items in my shopping cart should I should I buy? (OPINIONS)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

Okay so I am debating if I should just go ahead and get the clothes or look around somewhere else I really like aeropostale and they have a bogo and a 2/$30 sale. I have 28 items in my shopping cart split evenly for hubby and me and the total is like 370 plus shipping and tax. Should I proceed to check out?? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(oh I would like to add that I get anxiety from spending money sometimes and I also have a shopping addiction(VS PINK) LOL but it is time to stock up on new clothes. So I need to know do you think it's worth it or not?) No bashing please.THANX

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3timesoccermom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:25 AM

When I have a ton of stuff in my cart, I usually let it sit there for a day or 2, then I go back and review it again.  A lot of times I eliminate some of the things because I no longer want them as much. 

And in case the stuff "goes away" I always copy and paste all the info into MS word so I still have it.

MamaK1985
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:25 AM

If you need the items then yes get them. But why don't you just get a few items now and get the rest here and there.

himnme
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM

i do alot of returns lol

tae_smith87
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Yea I do that too

Quoting himnme:

i do alot of returns lol

yotamomof4

Enter this code at checkout and you will receive 10% off.......10TODAY......I love Aero:) 

itssweetness

PROCEED TO CHECKOUT BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND LOLOL!!

itssweetness

guam_mama
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Have you tried looking at craigslist? I live near Virginia Beach and there are ALWAYS brand name clothes for sale on there and lots even still have the tags. I recently bought a 400 dollar camera from craigslist for only 175 and it's  in GREAT condition w/ the manuals and everything....also I bought my daughters entire wardrobe from a woman on craigslist for just 50dollars and almost all the clothes were in brand new condition.

Humboldt0608
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:29 AM

For online purchases I let them sit for 24 hours and review. That way I can make sure that it's something that I really do want.

I don't know if you would consider it a deal or not but with everything you got and the amount you would spend, you are spending little over 13 bucks for each item. I don't shop at aeropostale so I don't know if it's a deal or not.

yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:33 AM

You should sign up for their e-mails...I have saved a TON of money with their coupons:)

Quoting yotamomof4:

Enter this code at checkout and you will receive 10% off.......10TODAY......I love Aero:) 

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:33 AM

If you need them sure, but I dont like aero clothes at all...not just bc I cant fit into them LOL. 

Tyler Joseph ~ 09/26/03 & Aubri Stacia ~ 08/08/08

My heart, my soul, my life!

When you are happy, I'll love you with a joyful heart. ~ When you are sad, I'll love you with a heart made heavier by your tears. ~ When you are right, I'll love you with a heart filled with pride. ~ When you are wrong, I'll love you with a heart that has learned acceptance. ~ When you succeed, I'll love you with a cheering heart. ~ When you fail, I'll love you with a heart that rewards the efforts you made. ~ When you dream, I'll love you with an encouraging heart. ~ When you give up, I'll love you with a heart that is strong enough for the both of us. ~ And when you are simply you, in whatever mood or phase of your life, I'll love you with all my heart, and more than you'll ever know. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)