Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's April, right?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM
  • 14 Replies

I thought it was... but I stepped outside this morning and its freezing and... wait for it... I have a COLD. I managed to make it through all of "winter" without one and bam... I've been sneezing all morning...

It's April... and I'm in Florida... and the fire ants froze to death last night. Weird.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeslieSS
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Hey I know, I'm in Fl too. It was flippin cold this morning!! I don't know how you managed to go all winter without a cold though, I've had three, lol. The cold proubly has to do with the fact that it was so HOT last week and now its cold again.

Shylie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM

LOL weird, I know. We had a winter storm last week, two feet. We had more Monday but it melted. (I'm in WY). I'm so ready for Spring already! STOP snowing!!!

leilani_r
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Well, at least the fire ants froze to death. I hate those things! But, I agree. I'm in south Texas, and we've been chilly the last couple of days. At least it'll be hot next week. I want my pool to warm up!

shanriel

lol..I know what you mean !!!  even thou the calendar says April. It sure does not feel like it !  I live in minnesota heck we still are getting freezing rain or snow yet grrrrrrrrr... 

Rowansmommy

I think that the groundhog might have come late this year... lmao

Rowansmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:41 AM

OMG... I wanna come crash your house and swim in your pool!!!

Quoting leilani_r:

Well, at least the fire ants froze to death. I hate those things! But, I agree. I'm in south Texas, and we've been chilly the last couple of days. At least it'll be hot next week. I want my pool to warm up!

petiteNprego
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:41 AM

i am so jeaous right now and wanting to go back to florida.....i was just there last week.....texas florida anything would due right now, im in NY cold :(

Quoting leilani_r:

HoustonTx
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM

crazy weather scares me...........I'm just worried about hurricane season keep our fingers crossed we don't get any our way this year...hu it sucks sooooooo BAD!

Momof4Girls30
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM

we live in northern illinois and im sick of the cold too. i can't wait for spring! its suppose to warm up this weekend and next week a little so that will be nice to at least get the kids out of the house and outside playing more.

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I live in Boston so I'm used to crazy weather,lol.

Sorry you are feeling sick. Almost all the kiddos in my class are sick this week. :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)