Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do?....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

men always come back to you if they broke up? did something wrong? ect...ive herd this alot and was wondering what you ladies think?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lacy_2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I usually do the breaking up. However this one guy I didn't, he sort of came back but I told him no.. So IDK

These are merely my opinions, NOT facts. What I state is what I have learned with my kids as a mother, after all isn't that what cafemom is about- Mother's giving other Mother's advice. Advice is just opinions NOT facts.
yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM

bump 

CrystalRhine
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Quoting yotamomof4:

bump 

gypsydancer7
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Ive only been dumped once...he ended up wanting me back. Too bad buddy...lost your chance. The rest of the time I got bored and dumped them and yeah- they kept trying to get me back

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." --Einstein, Albert

Kristen5476
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Every one of mine have 'come back' in some sense, whether I broke up with him or he broke up with me.  Most and I ended up friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)