Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

freaking out update in red~Update in green~

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM
  • 28 Replies

I know you all remember the lady with the kids that had the bruses and bleeding nose, well My son has a similar thing going on. He started having nose bleeds on sunday and I didnt think anything of it until the odd looking bruises showed up. One yesterday and now spreading. I hope its nothing but I guess I am freaking out over it because of everything that happened with her son. I got him an appointment with his Dr we are leaving in about 15 minutes. Please pray this is nothing and that I am just over reacting. I will update as soon as I can!

We are back from the DR the looked him over real good and took some blood. They sent us home and said we should have results back soon, she put a rush on them. She said in the meantime to keep an eye on him, no running around and to watch for the spots spreading. I will update when I know more!!!

Dr called back with blood results, She said everything was in normal ranges. I asked what was next and everything and the nurse did not know, She said she would talk to the dr and get back to me. I am still worried I know that something is just not right with my little man. He is not acting like his self, He is very tired and just wants to lay around. If anything wlse happens I will update! Thanks again for everyone prayers and well wish they really do man alot!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two4one
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I hope it's nothing. Good luck.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

yotamomof4

I will pray for the lil guy...good luck and make sure you keep us posted :) 

momlorac

Saying a prayer that all is fine. Liet us know what happens.

gypsydancer7
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM

I dont think anyone will forget about that woman and her son. You guys are in my thoughts as well!!

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." --Einstein, Albert

lilpixy25
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Good luck.  I think that post has us all freaking out a bit.  My DD gets really bad nose bleeds and always has bruises on her legs.  I was going to talk to her doc too.  Im sure everyhting will be just fine. i applaud you on looking out for your kids the way you are doing now.

Lacy_2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Quoting two4one:

I hope it's nothing. Good luck.

These are merely my opinions, NOT facts. What I state is what I have learned with my kids as a mother, after all isn't that what cafemom is about- Mother's giving other Mother's advice. Advice is just opinions NOT facts.
bluegirl3957
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I hope everything's okay with your LO.  I'll say a prayer.

akataml
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Quoting gypsydancer7:

I dont think anyone will forget about that woman and her son. You guys are in my thoughts as well!!

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I hope your son is OK.Good Luck!

BryNRaesmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Thank you ladies...I'm out the door in about 5 minutes!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)