• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cuteness Post! Add yours and Make Someone SmileToday!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

Its mid-week and we need some smiles!   I know you've got some great cute pictures - or can find some to share!   I found these today and had to spread some smiles!   I bet you can beat these in a second!  

Come on!  Lets see those cutness pictures!!!  Lets have some SMILES TODAY!!!!  =) 

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bookwriter4kids
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM

redmamaof5
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

My 3 week old son Joey!

Lacy_2

Too freakin' cute! I love baby animals..  Here is a pic of my son and our new baby kitten...

These are merely my opinions, NOT facts. What I state is what I have learned with my kids as a mother, after all isn't that what cafemom is about- Mother's giving other Mother's advice. Advice is just opinions NOT facts.
bookwriter4kids

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

catherine is checking out her cousin owen.....Shes thinking "geeze for being 5 hours younger then me, you sure are huge!"

bupkie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Quoting redmamaof5:

My 3 week old son Joey!

He's sooo Adorable!!!  I'm gonna have a permagrin already!!!!! 

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***

bupkie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM

They are just so sweet!!!  I told ya you moms could beat those pics in a second!

Quoting Lacy_2:

Too freakin' cute! I love baby animals..  Here is a pic of my son and our new baby kitten...

Bupkie.....

bupkie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Quoting ccoyle4:

catherine is checking out her cousin owen.....Shes thinking "geeze for being 5 hours younger then me, you sure are huge!"

haa haa haa!!!  Then Owen says,  "That's right!  And don't you forget it either!  Tee hee hee!"

Bupkie.....

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Quoting bupkie:

Quoting ccoyle4:

haa haa haa!!!  Then Owen says,  "That's right!  And don't you forget it either!  Tee hee hee!"

haha!

Ebony63
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Kids got a dart gun for Christmas, adults had to play with it when the kids were in bed. POOR FROST, he was used for target practice 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)