Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it!! (Pics Included)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM
  • 23 Replies

Today is my baby boy's very 1st Birthday!!!  Where in the world does the time go??  I am happy yet sad at the same time, it seems as if time is just passing me by!!!  Anyway I just thought I would share a cute picture, we had a small gathering at my parents house this weekend and he sure loved his cake!!  His big party with the rest of our family is on the 19th!!  I am cooking a nice dinner and having cupcakes tonight with just hubby, kids and I

What did you ladies do for your childs 1st birthday?? and share some pictures if you want!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KAESYN JAEMICHAEL!!!!

Real moms count all the sprinkles on top of thier kids's cupcakes just to make sure it's fair!!

~Unknown

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabybugssmile
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Oh my gosh!!  Hes so cute!! The bottom pic of him eating is soo adorable!! Doesnt one year come way too fast? :( 

Out The Door    toddler boy

See Ya Loser!

holding easter eggeaster egg 

J-bugsmomma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM
The First year goes by so fast. Hell I can't get over the fact that in Nov he will be 3! His first birthday was a baseball theme and his 2nd was Shrek. This year he told me that he wants to have a Handy Manny theme. Time goes by so fast. I miss my little baby that I could carry around in one arm. But I love the little person he has/is growin into.
Jessie Momma to Jeremiah and Loving Wife to Mike
bethmoore71
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Oh goodness, the memories your pics are bringing back! How cute!!!!

We had just moved to DH's hometown in OR 3 months before DD's 1st birthday (Sept 16th), from my native Southern CA. I didn't know a soul except for his family, and my SIL's friend who had kids, so we planned a bbq picnic at a riverside wilderness park close by.

We had my BIL, SIL, their 3 kids, SIL's friend, her DH and their 4 kids. I bought a sheet cake, a 1st birthday individual cake (like you did), burgers, dogs and all the trimmings. Where we were, the river was practically as smooth as glass and the edge was very shallow, so all the kids had a blast splashing around!

Come join us at The Diet Challenge! Our 1st of Summer Diet Challenge goes from 3/21/09 to 6/21/09, so start gearing up! That's 13 weeks to challenge yourself to lose that excess weight you grumble to the mirror about...do you have it in you?

doodles22
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM
He is too adorable, I love watching them dig into the cake! The one year mark comes way too fast, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down! My little one is almost 15 months, it just seems like yesturday that he was trying to learn to crawl!!

megancalista
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Awww, happy birthday little man!!

Doesn't it go by way too fast!? My Little Monkey Man will be 2 in July...I am so not ready..=(  

mandiemae12523
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Yes does it ever!!!  I feel like I just brought him home!! and Thanks, I am pretty partial to him myself lol!!

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Oh my gosh!!  Hes so cute!! The bottom pic of him eating is soo adorable!! Doesnt one year come way too fast? :( 

Real moms count all the sprinkles on top of thier kids's cupcakes just to make sure it's fair!!

~Unknown

yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Happy Birthday...he is adorable :) 

mandiemae12523
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Thanks, that was my favorite part watching him dig into that cake!!  It was the first time he had ever had cake or anything that sweet for that matter but he LOVED it!!  He cried when I took it away from him lol!!

Quoting doodles22:

He is too adorable, I love watching them dig into the cake! The one year mark comes way too fast, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down! My little one is almost 15 months, it just seems like yesturday that he was trying to learn to crawl!!

~Unknown

soontobe8
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Happy Birthday to your baby boy. My baby boy is 10 today. Time flies enjoy every minute.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
mandiemae12523
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Thank you!!

Quoting yotamomof4:

Happy Birthday...he is adorable :) 

~Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)