• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning sickness?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

i'm on my third pregnancy and just now getting to experience morning sickness (more like all day sickness)  my first 2 were boys so i'm hoping this means that this one is a girl.  did you experience morning sickness with just one gender?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Double.L
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and even though Ive experieced morning sickness all three times my first (my daughter) was SO much worse than these two. 

He's my star....and I'm his sky....

tippymorgan08
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I'm pregnant with baby #2 and my morning sickness isn't as bad as it was with our son. I had horrible morning sickness with him.

wiener
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I had it really bad with my son, and currently have it agian, but we dont now the sex of this one yet

Nicole
lizmarie1975
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I've had a boy and a girl with no morning sickness.  I'm on my third pregnancy (boy) and still no morning sickness.

Lovingmykids3

With my first child (girl) i was only sick in the morning and puked one time , I think because i was so hungry in the morning and it made me sick to have an empty stomach. After i ate i was totally fine.... But with my 2nd child (Boy) i was sick all day everyday couldnt keep anything down and ended up having to be Zofran (the wonder drug)..Also with my 3rd one (boy) i was sicker than a dog and coulnt keep anthing down.... so id have to say that i was sicker with my boys than with my girl .

Bens_momma

If you didn't have ANY morning sickness with your first 2 boys and you now have it, I would guess that it's probably a girl.  I've seen that happen with a lot of women.  But of course, there's no guarantee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)