Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby #2?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  • 17 Replies

what made you realize you were ready for #2?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dastle
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:53 AM

went into get new pills and found out I was pregnant.  I was never ready for #2

blondenoah
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM

i wasnt it just happened one day my bf and i said lets have a baby and two weeks to saying that i told him i was pregnant. i wanted to wait untill my first was out of diapers and i did also  i wanted to wait till he was past the twos wich i did. then it just felt right and now the baby is 1 years old i would gladly have another one right now but i cant.

ashmac03
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM

It just felt like the right time.  I knew I wanted them fairly close together and 2 years was perfect. 

BabieBerrie
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM

a + pregnancy test LOL

Photobucket

jamrodkey
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:56 AM

It took us 8 years to be ready for baby #2!  We had baby #1 young and had to 'live' a little bit and get the stupidity out of our systems before we even considered expanding our family.  We now have baby #3 on the way!!

beth1102
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM

i wanted another one eventually, just didnt want one right now. but then i found out i was preg and decided now was as good as a time as any. and now i cant wait until aug.

necro1134
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM

my hubby and i have had our children planned sense we got together lol having the second baby either a few months before 1st baby turns 2 or a few months after the 1st turns 2....so next year we will be having our second lol

danarae1976
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM

One day we realized that we better just do it because our DD had just turned two a few months before and we wanted our kids close in age.  

And I was going to be 33 this year. 

Roshaa
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I don't think anyone is ever truly "ready" to have a child.  We planned our 2nd around my hubby's deployment.  I wanted him here for the birth. 

Phenomemom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I got pregnant. LOL.

#2 was a BIG surprise. My first was only 5 months old when the second was conceived.

Quoting _rexie:

what made you realize you were ready for #2?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)