Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't have any clothes on!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM
  • 11 Replies

Last night my SO & I were doing the dirty.  My MIL starts yelling for my SO (she lives with us).  When SO went to open the door I said  "Wait I don't have any clothes on!"  Come to find out, MIL was asking how to turn the monitor off, since we left it on.  I don't think I'm going to be able to look her in the face today.  If she had any doubts what we were doing, I made it clear by pointing out I was naked.

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, non-vaccinating, non-circumsizing, cloth diapering kinda mom.  I will stay at home, rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themacs4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM

bouncingOOPS!!

prue2012
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM

sorry but omg that is so funny you poor thing lolrolling on floor

una1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM

embarrassed

debelly

rolling on floorHaha Thats tooo Funny!

AFWifeNMom

HaHaHa, i am sure she is just as embarrased as you are, lol god luck with that

mommyof2361

I am so sorry! thats the worst when you get caught like that. it's happen to me a few times

blondenoah
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM

i dont know weather to say its ok or laugh atthe situation . cant be woerse then when i had  my first time my own mom walked in on me. how embarrasing now tho before she passed we'd joke about it.

AngelKissedMama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM

LMAO....I got you beat my MIL walked in on us while my boyfriends butt was all waving in the air...we were yelling get out & FREAKIN KNOCK NEXT TIME!!!!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

necro1134

lol

afallingstar741

LOL!!! I SO did the same thing at Christmas time. WE had the monitor in the living room bc the baby still slet in our room, and my broher and sister in law were staying here. and they were watching TV and we forgot to turn off the monitor in the living room.....My brother told me I was a freak the next day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)