Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hair advice w/ pics

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

So I'm getting bored w/ my hair....I need some suggestions. Short, long, what style, etc.??

These are the best pics I could find of me, let alone w/ my hair down lol.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UpSheRises
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Graduated bob or just cut some nice long bangs that  cover your forehead. You've got pretty hair, you should leave it long.

momiof5
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

U have pretty & healthy hair, u should go shoulder length, and layers on top. It'll bring out ur cute smile..Good luck, chica!

love_my_babies3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I love your hair. It's really prettry. If you are that bored with it, why don't you add some high-lights and low-lights or something like that? I think it's a great length for you. Maybe add a couple of layers?

CHRISTI - Mother of Three

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Quoting love_my_babies3:

I love your hair. It's really prettry. If you are that bored with it, why don't you add some high-lights and low-lights or something like that? I think it's a great length for you. Maybe add a couple of layers?

This is what I would recommend.. Change the color SLIGHTLY with highlights and a couple layers up top..

The bob is really played out so I would try to stay clear of that one.

hotmamalara328
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM

i would leave it long i was in the same situation a few weeks ago i wanted a change so i went to taaz.com and i tried on new hair and that made me decide to go black with redish streaks and know i love it! best idea ever! try taaz.com n see what u can come up with!good luck mommy

moorhead2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I wouldnt go short. If you were going to go too much shorter stay below your chin.  You would look FABULOUS in an A line. It is where the back is shorter in the front. OMG I love those haircuts.  I am a cosmetologist.  You have a round face, kinda oval, but you got cheeks. Its cute, please dont be offended. And hairstyle with that structure look the best around the face. Hope that helops ya

jennyadams01
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM

here is my hair.  i love it.  my hair is extrememly thick and it feels so much better short like this

yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I agree :)

Quoting love_my_babies3:

Kays_Mama06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Quoting hotmamalara328:

i would leave it long i was in the same situation a few weeks ago i wanted a change so i went to taaz.com and i tried on new hair and that made me decide to go black with redish streaks and know i love it! best idea ever! try taaz.com n see what u can come up with!good luck mommy

Thats what I had for the longest time.. But my hair wasn't black black it was still brown but VERY dark with bright red highlights all over.. It was NICE but what sucks about it is red fades pretty fast so I wouldnt recommend doing this color for the summer.. Its more of a winter color.

Shellybelly420
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Quoting moorhead2:

I wouldnt go short. If you were going to go too much shorter stay below your chin.  You would look FABULOUS in an A line. It is where the back is shorter in the front. OMG I love those haircuts.  I am a cosmetologist.  You have a round face, kinda oval, but you got cheeks. Its cute, please dont be offended. And hairstyle with that structure look the best around the face. Hope that helops ya

i know i think those hair styles are super cute. i've just never been that brave to go w/ something that bold.....i think i may just do it. I need a cute change for my cruise in a few weeks!!!

How short should I go both in the back and in the front?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)