Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teeth coming in questions

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

IT has been way too long for me to remember all this, but when they come in does the child get all snotty? Like acts like he has a cold? Coughing the whole bit? And if tylenol doesnt help much and oragel only last so long, and teething tables, are there any other remedies that may help, and help my wallet too? I have gone through 3 tubes of oragel and 2 bottles of tablets, as well as, I am almost done with this tylenol already, this is getting spendy.  Thanks for the Help.

BTW I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momo3lilladies
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Maybe let the baby chew on a wet washcloth.

bookwriter4kids
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM

popsicles, I used to keep frozen washcloths in the freezer...great for teething!!! 

moorhead2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM

thanks!! 

moorhead2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I tried that and he just throws them down

he likes to chew on an unopened soda can

Quoting bookwriter4kids:

popsicles, I used to keep frozen washcloths in the freezer...great for teething!!! 

ashton_409
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM

My son got ALL sorts of congested at night and the only way he slept even the slightest bit was if he slept at an incline. He had a runny nose constantly and a slight cough...almost to the point to where it sounded 'fake'. He also ran slight fevers, but I never gave him Tylenol. I always used the teething tablets and damp washcloths that were frozen and cold teething rings. I was told by his pedi NOT to use orajel, so I dont. So as far as any other remedies, Im not much of help. sorry

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power....the world will know peace."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)