Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I just being selfish?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 3 Replies

I understand that we need to work as hard as possible for our business to be successful, but on the other hand how can we say we aren't a sucessful business when we made 1/4 of a million dollars last year?  We have been working so much that I feel like I am no longer his wife just his office manager.  I told him this last night and he said nothing, just went to sleep.  I know that it is hard to run a business and find time for everything else especially when we are so busy all the time, but I need some time with my DH.  We both make sure we are making time for the children and doing things with them, but honestly I NO LONGER FEEL LIKE HIS WIFE.  Am I just being selfish???

Dona Carpenter
Mommy to Chantel and Cordell
Wife to Eric 10.24.02
**To a child LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovelily79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

no h needs to make time for you both to connect with eachother. A marriage doesn't involve just one person

women-1-2.gif picture by straightupmama

theskillfactor
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Maybe try and talk about it when he isn't ready for bed. Like right after the kiddos go down, and you have some sort of alone time. And no, it isn't selfish.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM

wave

Hi dmcarpenter619

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and Relationships  

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)