Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do i have a sign on my back that states "walk all over here?" ( oh yea cussing!)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

This is going to be a long bitch...

so i have this friend named monica... monica and i have been friends forquite a few years.... when she was getting a divorce from her husband i was 7 months pregnant with lucas and that night she got thrown out of her house i was over there helping her move in the middle of the night... ( he had the sherriff come and evict her outta the blue) now mind you I was 7 months pregnant... MOVING HER SHIT.

now everyone has known that i needed to find a new house by may... cuz mine is in foreclosure thanks to a couple of assholes... another long story... so i finally (of course as you know) find a place but before this... monica was crying over the fact that they never have any grocery money... wah wah wah.. and i told her that i would help get her groceries if she and her new hubby helped me move... so i go ahead and take her and she racks up a $550 bill... no i didn't not typo that... and that was without meat cuz i told her i get meat from the butcher here in town ... i buy the big meat bundles and it saves me alot of money... so ok we were going to get one for her so that leaves me less than $400 for the month for my own family... ok whatever i have some stocked but...not the point. and i haven't bought the meat bundle yet either...

so the house i found is literally almost next doors to hers... there is one in between. she comes over last night to pop a bitch about her exhusband and while she is there she is going thru the house telling me what i can put where... then she says.. call 2 men and a truck... you have the money... thats what rich people use...
i shit you not... ummm... hello you think  i have money out of my butt... i'm still not employed after 5 months of putting out my resume to every tom, dick, and harry.  I had to pay first months rent plus the security deposit... plus turn on the utilities... AND i still have utilities on at this other house... and yes i have some money i got back it taxes but it's not gonna last long if i waste it like that... I AM NOT RICH and THAT WAS NOT THE DEAL>>>

god i'm just soooooooo pissed off i can't see straight.

http://mommytolots.blogspot.com/

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Momof51974
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM

i guess that's what i get for being a nice human being...

Meganskiddos
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Sounds like someone needs to put their "friend" in her place.  Honestly, I wouldn't offer anymore help.  My parents owned the Domino's Pizza here in my hometown for the past 15 years.  I grew up in it.  My "friends" would call me for free pizza all the time.  I used to help out thinking I had to.  Then they started assuming my parents were loaded.  I hated comments like "just ask your parents, they are rich anyway"  or "just pick up some pizza before you come over since it's free anyway"...Yea, I finally had to throw my hands up and stop helping out "friends" bc they were just walking all over me. 

Good luck with that.  Honestly, I would talk to her and tell her how it is.  If you do offer to buy groceries, I would say something like " I can help you with groceries, but I can only give you like $100 or something." 

Mama-you are tooooooo nice. LOL....Good luck with your friend.

dmcarpenter619
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM

It's too bad when friends act like.  Sorry I have no advice for you. 

Dona Carpenter
Mommy to Chantel and Cordell
Wife to Eric 10.24.02
**To a child LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E

Tawanda74
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Wow!!!  That was rude! I just can't believe a friend would say something like that, Wow!

SkysMom3808
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I am sorry! I hope everything gets better for you... You might want to think about being more selfish and not loaning her money anymore....  

Momof51974
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:37 AM

well it was a scratch my back i'll scratch yours deal... i am a single momma now and i can't afford her family and mine.... ugh!!! and i didn't give her permission for $550 that's just what she jammed in her cart like she was on a shopping spree cuz she knew i wouldn't have the heart to say ummm. wow? really? i'm going into foreclosure for a reason! and it's not because i'm rich and just don't care!

Quoting Meganskiddos:

Sounds like someone needs to put their "friend" in her place.  Honestly, I wouldn't offer anymore help.  My parents owned the Domino's Pizza here in my hometown for the past 15 years.  I grew up in it.  My "friends" would call me for free pizza all the time.  I used to help out thinking I had to.  Then they started assuming my parents were loaded.  I hated comments like "just ask your parents, they are rich anyway"  or "just pick up some pizza before you come over since it's free anyway"...Yea, I finally had to throw my hands up and stop helping out "friends" bc they were just walking all over me. 

Good luck with that.  Honestly, I would talk to her and tell her how it is.  If you do offer to buy groceries, I would say something like " I can help you with groceries, but I can only give you like $100 or something." 

Mama-you are tooooooo nice. LOL....Good luck with your friend.

Momof51974
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:54 PM

so i called two guys and a truck.... yeah i haven't stopped laughing yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)