Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i posted something a few weeks ago

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 13 Replies

about the people i babysit for. the husband cheated on the wife with a girl from out of town and wife found out...blah blah blah....i thought the mistress was calling here (the husband and wife's house) I called him and he said that nothing was going on between them anymore and I called the number back a few times and nobody ever answered and now its been a few weeks and she hasn't called back..haha just thought I would share...everybody else on here seems to be stirring up drama so i want to do my fair share..earn my cafemom title..haha...like this will start anything.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:31 AM

LOL...the only way this would start drama is if you say YOU were sleeping with the dad...lmao :) 

lovelily79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:33 AM

did the wife ever know about it? I swear I'm so terriable I love gossip

women-1-2.gif picture by straightupmama

aprilrain429
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:33 AM

oh okay well then i'm sleeping with the dad!<--in all seriousness i was accused of sleeping with him a couple of years ago

Quoting yotamomof4:

LOL...the only way this would start drama is if you say YOU were sleeping with the dad...lmao :) 

aprilrain429
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM

yeah she did she talked to the other girl quite a few times this family is whack

Quoting lovelily79:

SkysMom3808
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Quoting yotamomof4:

Yup that would sure be a fun post to read!!!

lovelily79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:51 AM

and they went out to tea? What the hell was she ok with this?

Quoting aprilrain429:

yeah she did she talked to the other girl quite a few times this family is whack

Quoting lovelily79:

women-1-2.gif picture by straightupmama

aprilrain429
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:53 AM

i think she is used to it. he has cheated on her more than once or twice...i onced asked him why and he just says he gets bored. and only stays with her because they got kids yeah both of them are dumb

Quoting lovelily79:

Quoting aprilrain429:

Quoting lovelily79:

prue2012
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:55 AM

ok i am confused not trying to bash at all but where is it your place to call him if the mistress is calling their house??  i mean why get involved in all that.  it's none of your business right??  i just don't think its your place to do that but that's just me.  like i said i am not bashing just wanted to know.  if it was me i wouldn't get into all that that's thier business.  just asking??

prue2012
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM

oh sorry seems like its an open thing going on sorry guess if you can talk to him about it.  just seems wierd to me.  sorry again

Quoting aprilrain429:

i think she is used to it. he has cheated on her more than once or twice...i onced asked him why and he just says he gets bored. and only stays with her because they got kids yeah both of them are dumb

Quoting lovelily79:

Quoting aprilrain429:

Quoting lovelily79:

aprilrain429
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM

i'm nosey! i know its none of my business but hey if i got to be here all day while they go to work and she runs errands after work when she is supposed to come get these hellions i wanna know some dirt i could never tell anybody but just knowing satisfies my nosey-ness

Quoting prue2012:

ok i am confused not trying to bash at all but where is it your place to call him if the mistress is calling their house??  i mean why get involved in all that.  it's none of your business right??  i just don't think its your place to do that but that's just me.  like i said i am not bashing just wanted to know.  if it was me i wouldn't get into all that that's thier business.  just asking??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)