• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boring, but what type of mop do you like to use for the big mopping job?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mopping

Mine is the string-headded mop, with the squeeze bucket. I once worked as a janitorial tech. I fell in love with those mops.  

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I don't own a mop, lol. I get on my hands and knees. Thankfully, I don't have a big kitchen.

aprilrain429
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM

i have one of those cloth head mops that you can put in the washer i like it but thats just me

Mom2ZekNYliana
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM

I have the Shark Steam mop, and I LOVE IT!!!!!  Got it at Wal-mart for about $80, and it has paid for itself already in the fact that the microfiber cloths that you clean with just come right off and go straight into the washer and dryer with your outher laundry. i usually wash mine with a load of towels.  And, you never have to buy cleaning solutions of anykind for your floor again.  it works solely with steam.  It's so wonderful.  I live by it, and i have 2 small kids and a daycare.  i wouldn't use anything else.

What is right for one soul may not be right for another. It may mean having to stand on your own and do something strange in the eyes of others.

Stephaniel28
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM

That's the mop I use... I love it!!!

Quoting 25beengoodtome:

Mopping

Mine is the string-headded mop, with the squeeze bucket. I once worked as a janitorial tech. I fell in love with those mops.  

mommyslate
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I just got the Shark Steam Mop and I LOVE it.  I will never go back to a regular mop *cue infomercial now*

Stephanie

*Mommy to Katelyn*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)