Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am soooo excited

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am 21 y/o i got pregnant when i was 18 and i had my son at 19 i graduated highschool pregnant, so my plans of going to college were put on hold the year after i tried to apply for finacial aid i couldnt get it because they said i was dependent on my parents even though i live with my now husband and i argued with them and they said just because i have a child doesnt mean that i am independent soooo last year me and dh got married and this year i filed for my aid and it is actually working in my favor !!! so i have an appointment to go talk to the finicial advisor at the college tomorrow and i am just soooo excited to be going back to school yesterday i was dancing around ! lol .... i never thought in a million years i would miss school this much ! i am going for radiography and i cant wait to start working in hospitals and what not !!!

sorry it turned out so long i just wanted to share that in about 4 years we will longer be living paycheck to paycheck !!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bookwriter4kids
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Good for you!  Don't ever give up on your dreams!! 

ciejsgirl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM

YAY!  CONGRATS!!  I agree with the PP...never give up....you can do it!

MommyAmber15
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Work hard momma and dont give up. I am in your same situation and its not going to be easy but will be TOTALLY WORTH IT in the long run! CONGRATS! I know how exciting it is!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

necro1134
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

congrats and good luck

SimplyMagical
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM

thank you mommas for the encouragment !!!!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)