Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please I need Advice

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Please help I really need advice

My neighbor and I were friends for almost 6 months until she changed. She started putting my kids down. She blamed my son for putting marks on her son. And we both knew the marks came from her hitting him with the belt. So i told her hey please just leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. She went off saying how i was jealous that her daughter was better than mine. so i walked away. Than she started going to our kids school and picking on my kids. we can't even walk outside without her saying something.So i called the cops. They talked to her. and than said if it don't stop go get a protection order. If I do this one of us will have to move. what should I do/??????????

connie vitamvas

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mnmsmom2008
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Wow, what a psycho.  Get the protection order, she will have to move not you, she is the one that will be breaking the law not you.

4reasons2smile
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

MOVE IF youy have a protection order you might be avaible to get out of your lease with no problem why saty there and take this the same for the school...you should talk to you school about this also...good luck

theskillfactor
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Well first off I would go up to the school and say that NO ONE but you or your SO is allowed to pick up your kids with a phone call and password from you first. Or something along those lines. The fact that she picked up your kids is SCARY. I would get a protection order against her, and I would be hauling butt out of that neighborhood. I wouldn't want her to know where we lived.

babyjohnsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

that's kind of scary...im glade you called the cops thought hopefully it will stop it from getting worse.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I would rather move than have my children have to deal with that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)