Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does my Doggie look Scary?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM
  • 51 Replies

Last night, the dogs were running in the pasture and they saw dogs at the next house over and ran to play with them. They love other dogs.... well, the owner of those dogs flipped out screaming at the top of her lungs that f&*ing moster pit (she was referring to Thor because Hera came right back when I called her) was going to kill her babies... who were all a bigger than Thor's 43 pounds. I am so afraid she called animal control or something... she was flipping... DH went over to talk to her and she would not even answer her door!

This is Thor. His mom is a yellow lab and shepherd mix and his father is a pit, shar-pei, and shepherd mix.... so he is like 20% pit.

babys-first-easter01.gif  babys-second-easter1.gif

Stefanie~ Mom to Irish Twins Liam (7/07) and Molly (06/08)
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzeh
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM

A little bit.

I'll quit nursing my daughter when she can explain to me the homoeroticism between Othello and Iago.

theskillfactor
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Maybe if he was barking his head off at me, but he looks really sweet just standing there.

ms_mommy_sue
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

oh no the big scary love pup!!! that dog is far from scary looking! he is adorable!!!

NananRaysmom

If he was running towards me...yes.

You don't know if a dog is nice or not just by looking.  i would be scared if any dog was running at me...  You cant expect your neighbor to KNOW your dog is nice.  She doesent know your dog.

momtoamo

No she looks like a sweetie.

"Abandoning the children in the forest to feed ourselves/  We will all stay more healthy if we do not distribute wealth/  Aimed friendly fire/  There is only greed living the life that we desire/  As we set sail across the raging sea/  Unconquerable by reality....."  Anti-Flag.

Swtdreamerbaby

yes

Quoting lizzeh:

A little bit.

rohjyn
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Oh my gosh!  The best dog we ever had growing up was a pit mix!  Our land lady has a pitbull and that thing is such a teddy bear!  Your baby is so cute and no he doesn't look scary! 

Amber 
Wife to Eric, Mommy to one beautiful girl, Rohbi, and one beautiful angel baby boy, Gunnar.

yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I agree...although he is harmless (I am sure) if he came towards me I would be scared...does she know your dogs ?

Quoting lizzeh:

A little bit.

necro1134

nope i dont think so

SkysMom3808

Only if her dog was a small dog.....If she thinks hes scary she should see my mom's boxer!! He's 95 lbs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)