• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My injury last night..

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, last night, me and Mitch are laying down getting ready to go to sleep. Well, he was asleep, I was HALF asleep. So, anyways, he rolled over to hug me and stuck his finger RIGHT in my eye. I'm not saying he barely poked it, his finger went UP in my eyelid. OMG I literally was blind in that eye for 5 minutes. So while I was sitting there thinking about ways to murder him crying deciding how my life was gonna change about being blind FOREVER, he was in a panic state. He was SO upset... He kept on "Please tell me something to help, what can I do?" Gee I don't know Mitch, I seriously feel like my eyeball is hanging out of my head... then after he realizes that I'm gonna live and be able to see he rolls over laughing hysterically and says "Well, THAT wasn't the right hole" ARE YOU KIDDING ME... I couldn't help but to laugh so hard.
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ZacharyCainsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM
yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM

LOL....glad you got your eyesight back.....not the right hole...hehehe...I am rollin :)rolling on floor 

soontobe8
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I'm glad that you are ok and are not blind but this had me laughing so hard. Especially the part about the wrong hole. That is something my husband would totally say!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
babyjohnsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

that is to funny...not that you were in pain but about it being the wrong hole! sounds like something my hubby would say.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
msmoody
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Lmao!

Rene04
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:23 PM

LOL that made me smile!  I needed that today.  Thank you!

katie2007709
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM

lol....  ROFL!!!!

Glad you can see again tho

Tired of being ignored??  Come join us at the post killahs!!  You will always get a response on your forums!! big smile mini

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97050

Beth336
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:29 PM

that made me laugh thanx i needed that. that is sooo something a man would say u should have kicked in the ass and been like ooops not the right hole lol 

kaitlyn322
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM

glad you can see again, but that had me laughing so hard!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)