Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE ****We got into it last night! He is such a jerk!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  • 49 Replies

So last night I made tacos for dinner and served my 2 kids my sister and my s/o. By the time I make my plate the dinner was cold (what else is new) I was walking to the table to eat and my tacos slide off the plate and fall on the floor. My daughter comes running over to help me pick it up and my s/o strps right over us and proceeds to the kitchen to eat the last taco. He already had 3 plus the fixings! I stand behind him with my empty taco shells (very pissed) . I said I cant believe you stepped right over us and he said what did you want me to do drop to my knees and help you pick it up!? and I said well my daughter did (mind you she is 7).  So I am still waiting for him to finish making his 4th taco so he puts his plate down and pushes me aside and storms into the bedroom.  I follow him and said what is your problem....he said I was being a bitch cause he was making a taco I said no I am just upset that I havent even had anything to eat yet and he doesnt bother moving over so I can make my dinner.  Then he said fine dont ever make dinner for me or serve me again I will make my own shit.

Then this morning he still had a bitchy ass additude and did not say anytihng to me. What the hell man!!?? I didnt do anything wrong why is he acting like this? I didnt do anything wrong and he is being a jerk to me!

UPDATE** IM SURE YOU LADIES WOULD BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT HE CALLED AND APPOLOGIZED TO ME!!! YAY!! That jerk! lol

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yotamomof4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I would tell him that you are soooo glad he is going to cook for himself because at least you might get to eat once in a while...he sounds so damn rude ! 

neighbor_girl1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I am kinda a bitch and I would not hesitate to tell him what an ass he was being and that he is lucky I make him food every night. I would tell him he better check his attitude at the door when he comes home from work cuz one more outburst and he will be eating Ramen for a week.

lizmarie1975
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Make sure you remember not to plate or serve his food. 

necro1134
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM

i would be doing what he said and not make or serve him any time soon, and if he tries to eat the food you cooked id throw the plate he made out.

katie2007709
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM

what a jerk!!!

sorry he was being like that.....

Tired of being ignored??  Come join us at the post killahs!!  You will always get a response on your forums!! big smile mini

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97050

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM

I agree with the other ladies he has no right to treat you that way.

shemarty

bump

homemommie

I am not saying this to put your Hubby down, but that is was very rude and you were not in the wrong. If it was me, I would test him and see how he likes fixing his own meals and see how long it takes for him to realize he was in the wrong. Men have a hard time making amends, I swear it is like a ego thing. Good Luck Mommy!

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM

What! That was very rude and I would be pissed too! I wouldn't fix him anything to eat tonight.

family in the van

Proudmommy312
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Quoting yotamomof4:

I would tell him that you are soooo glad he is going to cook for himself because at least you might get to eat once in a while! 

He needs to realize how much you do for him and the family. Make sure he cooks for himself for a while and then he will appreciate all you do. I'm sorry he was being such a jerk, sometimes guys forget they have it so good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)