Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee Cup

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

SO has pissed me off recently with his ogling of women on the internet...both women that he'll never meet and women that comment regularly on his blog (going so far as to request that a woman bring her breasts over her so he can rub his face in them and requesting a link to some pictures when she described an outfit she had been wearing). 

We had a very intense discussion where I made plain my unhappiness with said comments and he doesn't see anything wrong with them since he'll never meet them.  I guess turnabout is fair play and I can make sexual comments to men online that I will never meet, right? 

Anyway, since I'm passive agressive I made coffee this morning and had a nice cup.  By the time he got out of bed the coffee machine had turned itself off (I timed that purposely) and the coffee was starting to cool down.  As I was leaving the house to pick up my son from school he asked me to pick him up some coffee.  I pointed to the pot and left.

Mind you, he never put his coffee cup from yesterday in the sink so he would have had to wash it out, turn the coffeemaker back on to heat up the coffee.  I come back 20 minutes later and find that he's where I left him, the coffee cup is still on the table, and the machine was never turned back on. 

I'm not even going to ask him what happened.  Oh well...it was good when I had it.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kdasgirl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

lol, screwing your husband out of a cup of coffee is nothing compared to what I'd do to my DH if I caught him doing that kind of crap online. He'd find computer in pretty little pieces all over the backyard. O.o

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
nancycsel
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Cold coffee is not the only thing DH would be getting from me if he was online with other women.  

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Lets just say for the sake of the argument that all I wanted was revenge.  (in reality If my husband ever made a comment to antoher woman like that one in person or on the computer he would belving alone and signing soprano)  

I would start with my myspace or whatever profile would be open to the world with such key words that would invite all kinds of ppl 

Then I would post some stuff about hubby and his willingness of online cheating (cause thats what that is)  and I would post his pic/profile on every gay site I could find.   I would also change his Blog or write a few entries for him. 

As for the coffee He woulda been wearing the hot cofffee.

those would be just my first reactions. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)