Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter........what are your plans?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM
  • 26 Replies

This has to be one of my favorite seasons and holidays. Everything is so fresh, it gives a feeling of new beginnings and hope. So what are your plans for the upcoming Easter weekend? DD and I are going to my Mom's tommorow night, taking a train into Washington D.C. early Friday morning. We're sight seeing and mainly going to see the spectacular cherry blossoms in bloom. Coming home Saturday so "the bunny" can come, lol. DF, DD and I are going to his aunts Sunday afternoon for a big family cook out and Easter egg hunt. We have a full weekend, but it's gonna be alot of fun!!! Hope you all have a Happy Easter!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaddieBsMommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Not enough drama, this site has gotten soooo lame!

crazybreezy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

we are going to my dads.  we dont do Easter. we never have, we are Jewish.  but my dad begged so i will this year for him.  my DD loves her gpa! lol

Photobucket
crazybreezy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM

i know how you feel.  i dont have allot of drama to start a post wtih so when i start a post im lucky to get like 7 replys, lol

Quoting MaddieBsMommy:

Not enough drama, this site has gotten soooo lame!

Photobucket
misslexasmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hubby and I are going to church, then we're going to the park for the festivities, then having Easter dinner with my family. I'm super excited. It's been awhile since my family has done anything other than church and dinner for Easter because there were no small children in the family. Alexa is only five months old but she is our excuse to have some fun lol!

photoqueen240
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Goin to the church Easter Egg hunt Saturday then Sunday its church, then my mom and dads for lunch and a family egg hunt.

retsillacam

Not much, DH is working on Easter, well the night before and the night of, but he'll be sleeping on Easter LOL.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

We are having an Easter egg hunt in the morning for the five kids and then I am cooking a large Italian dinner for 13.  Should be a busy day!  We go to Mass on Saturday night to avoid the twice a year church goer crowds.

easter eggholding easter egg

lovemymarine306

i have no clue...we were going to visit his sister, but i don't know if we're still doing that now

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

NESmith63
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Saturday we are going to go have our kids pictures done at JcPenney then we will go see the easter bunny.  Then sunday we will open our Easter baskets. Find all the eggs that the bunny left and then go to brunch at my parents house.  From there we will go to my In-laws for Easter dinner. Then its home for some much need relaxation!! Its a busy day!

baseball                                                baby gift
   Matthew Dylan 3/9/05                                      Makayla Anne 2/27/09

brittanym156
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Our Easter weekend is getting started tomorrow. SO's mom is coming over to bring DD her Easter basket she made for her and she wants to hide some eggs for her, since we wont be doing anything with them Sun, then Saturday were going to my BFF's house to dye eggs with her nephew and a friend's son, then Sunday we are going to church then to my aunt's for dinner and more egg hunting, should be interesting since DD is the only child under the age of 10! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)