Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you crave the same food with each pregnancy??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

Just wondering...  I'm having the same cravings right now that I had with my first, and I haven't had since my son among some other things...  

I guess I just need to talk about it.. KWIM?  I'm about 3 days away to being able to take the test I have.... so my anxiety needs to go somewhere..

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

With my first son I craved Arby's Roast Beef sandwiches and with my 2nd it was Fried Chicken Breast with Wishbone Ranch dressing. 

desertmom05
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

With my first daughter I craved lots of bacon, steaks, and french fries. With my 2nd daughter I craved lots of watermelon and salad and oranges. With daughter # 1 I could not go near asparagus. with daughter #2 I couldn't stand the the smell of cooking eggs and I couldn't eat them either.

preview image

preview image

nancycsel
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Yes!  I craved powdered mini donuts with my daughter and am now 11 weeks pregnant and can't get enough powdered donuts!

25beengoodtome
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Oh no, heck no ! And both were born boys. My first son, I craved sweets & meats. (I worked at a restaurant, walked past a bakery daily. With my 2nd son, I craved fruits & veggies. I wasn't working at the time, so I had plenty of time for creative home cooking.

HeatherMae55
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM

I craved ramen noodles, and any meat I could get my hands on.. It took a year for me to realize that my iron is already low, and being pregnant didnt help... That's what I am dying for now! 

But, donuts sound awesome too!!

Quoting nancycsel:

Yes!  I craved powdered mini donuts with my daughter and am now 11 weeks pregnant and can't get enough powdered donuts!

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

laidbackmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:33 PM

With my DD, I craved sweets.  Fruit desserts (like cobblers and crisps) were my weakness!!!  Yum!!!  With this one (a boy) I want salty and savory.  I could care less about dessert.  My snack today was pretzels and mustard... just what I wanted!!

babies

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)