Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The things they say...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

My 5yr DD just came up to me and said..."Mommy...didn't you hear me the first 10 times???  I said the baby is awake..."

Apparently I didn't "jump" fast enough to get her brother out of his crib LMAO...who is the mom anyway???

Anybody else have little mommies??

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bethandbabies26
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I'm 36 weeks pregnant with our third baby...and it absolutely makes me melt inside when my oldest whose almost 3 comes up to me when I'm laying on the couch and cradles my face in her hands and says. "mommy are you okay, I will take care of you." She's also recently started telling me that her back hurts her because of the baby in her belly! It's to cute!

beth1102
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:41 PM

oh yes, granted the second one isnt born yet, but if she had her way, id have everything bought and ready to go by now.

bethmoore71
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Well not a little mommy, but my 15 year old DD drives me insane with her lack of kitchen skills...

If she's on the computer (currently located on the kitchen table) when the oven timer goes off, instead of getting up to turn it all off, remove the food from the oven and tell me it's done, she'll just yell to me that the buzzer is going off and then continue playing her game. Argh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)