• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

letter from the easter bunny...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

http://www.afreeletterfromsanta.com/easter.html

they're really cute! I just printed one for each of my kids

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
heidi_val
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM

thank you for posting this. I'm doing one right now

dreaming061
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM

they are so cute...im going to do one for my son and my 3 neices/nephews...thank you for posting this!!!

~dereck michael 1/23/08~

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM

here is the one I did for my son dyllan (10 mos)

Dear Dyllan,

Hi, and Happy First Easter! I was so excited when I heard that this was your very first Easter! I just love adding children to our list! We are all busy here, getting our eggs decorated and the candy made in time for Easter. I can't wait to stop in Clearlake, California with a basket full of goodies!

How is the rest of your family? Are they getting ready for Easter, too? I just love this time of year when you can hear the birds singing and the flowers and trees are starting to bloom! Everything is so fresh and new and beautiful! The women in our bunny village like to make new hats and wear them for Easter. Does your mom like to do that, too?

Since you don't go to school yet, do you have fun playing with your other newborn friends? We all love to have friends, so try to share your toys and play nicely. Your Mommy and Daddy wanted me to tell you that you are so very special to them, and you have made this a wonderful Easter for them!

Well, I have to go for now and get back to my egg decorating. Things are really getting hectic around here. Tell your baby friends that if they are good, I'll be hopping over to their house too! Hoppy Easter!!!

Love,

The Easter Bunny

P.S. Don't forget to have someone leave a carrot or maybe some lettuce for me--I get awfully hungry delivering baskets!

MrsCarlet
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Thank you so much for posting this!!! 

MrsCarletchangingsig1.gif picture by MrsCarlet

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Quoting MrsCarlet:

Thank you so much for posting this!!! 

your welcome! BUMP they have other ones not just the 1st easter one I posted...

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM

bump

JrsMommy07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:14 PM

aww this is sooo cute! thanks a bunch! and i found it cool that they had differnet options too

usafwife10
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM

oh my gosh  our sons have the same name expect mine is spelled Derek Michael 08-30-07!!!

Quoting dreaming061:

they are so cute...im going to do one for my son and my 3 neices/nephews...thank you for posting this!!!

~Brandi~

LuvinMyBoynGirl
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)