• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot dogs or hot pigs?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

So my 6 years old comes back from school full of questions for me. One of our conversation went like this:

DS "hi mom, why do they kill the dogs?"

ME "what are you talking about?"

DS " I am asking why do people kill dogs"

ME " well, there are 2 reasons, the first one is if the dog is really sick then is better to put it to sleep, and the second is because of bad people who does not like dogs"

About 2 minutes later he looks at me and say " From which of this situations does the hot dog comes from?"

I could hold my laugh... it was so funny. And when I explained to him that I believed that hot dogs are made out of pork (pig's meat), he told me that he will call it "hot pigs" from now on.... lol

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Addiemom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM

That is cute! Kids are too smart and too funny!

relosansil
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM

bump

LaciR
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM

ROFL@ "hot pigs"....that's great!

Proudmommy312
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM

OMG! Too funny!!

Rachie7987
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

lol, I love the way children think. It's so random. I can't wait until my son gets that old and he can start saying random things like that.

retsillacam
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

we call the wieners LOL.

relosansil
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Quoting Rachie7987:

lol, I love the way children think. It's so random. I can't wait until my son gets that old and he can start saying random things like that.

This is just one of them... but every day is a new thing... You'll see when your little guy starts, it will never end...lol

Bugabug
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM

LOL That's as funny as my kids asking me why Spongebob SQUAREpants had RECTANGLE pants.  I had no answer for that.

family in the vanGO JAZZ!!!

relosansil
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Quoting retsillacam:

we call the wieners LOL.

lol.... I have 2 sons and my husband, and we call their private part wieners, so if I ever call hot dogs that, I am sure they will not eat...lol

relosansil
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Quoting Bugabug:

LOL That's as funny as my kids asking me why Spongebob SQUAREpants had RECTANGLE pants.  I had no answer for that.

OMG... I never noticed that before...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)