• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really frustrating....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

i'm always really thirsty...and i mean REALLY thirsty.  i can't go 5 minutes without drinking water or my eyes, arms, and other body parts start to feel sore.  i'm starting to think that i need to go to the doctor, but when i brought it up with my OB she said its normal to have to drink a lot of water when pregnant.  and the last time i brought up weird pains with my regular doctor, she told me i was just depressed and thats why i was in pain.  so i have a good idea that going to my hospital would be a waste of my time, but i really do feel that something is wrong.  i hate military hospitals...i should just get my insurance changed so i can see a civilian doctor from now on!! 

banging head into wall

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
UpSheRises
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Did you have your GD test yet?

Mover
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Has the urine tests in the office come up high for sugar? You know, every time you go in for a check up, they have you pee in a cup. Well they check it for high sugar.  It might be diabetes.

cmb121906
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM

If it continues after you deliver, see a civilian Dr. for sure. I seen a medical show on TLC or something like that and a lady had a very similiar story and there was something abnormal in her. It was nothing severe, but just weird. Nothing that a pill probably cannot cure.

lovemymarine306
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:21 PM

not yet, my OB said its not necessary until my next appt.

Quoting UpSheRises:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

UpSheRises
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Quoting lovemymarine306:

not yet, my OB said its not necessary until my next appt.

Quoting UpSheRises:

Well being super thirsty is a symptom on GD. Make sure you eat enough protein & don't eat a carb on a empty stomach.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)