• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday game help

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am trying to help my sister plan her daughter's 7th birthday party. Her daughter wants a Hannnah Montanta party. Anybody got any good ideas of games they could play (to go with this theme)? THANK YOU!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
laidbackmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Have a lip synch contest.  Get the kids in two or three groups and make them lip synch to parts of Hannah Montana songs.  Make them dance and everything (the rest of the group can be "back-up" singers.  Goodie bags as prizes?  Maybe prizes for who knew the most words, best dancer, worst dancer, most clueless?

babies

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
nancycsel
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Quoting laidbackmommy:

Have a lip synch contest.  Get the kids in two or three groups and make them lip synch to parts of Hannah Montana songs.  Make them dance and everything (the rest of the group can be "back-up" singers.  Goodie bags as prizes?  Maybe prizes for who knew the most words, best dancer, worst dancer, most clueless?

Thanks I like that idea!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Planning Your Kid's Birthday Party

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

> The Cafe Group Admin Team

Lovelee-Mama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM

My niece had everybody decorate canvas bags with fabric markers and other stuff. It was really fun for 6 year olds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)