• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate where i live

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

Seriously, theres to much damn shit that goes on here. kids that dont get supervised, kids that act like they have no sense. Parents who have no control over thier kids, or choose not to control them.

Shootings, thefts.

I HATE IT HERE AND I WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I'm sorry--wish there was something I can do...

sad

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

MrsCarlet
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I am sorry, I wish I could help.  I hate where we are too, the neighbors drive me nuts. 

MrsCarletchangingsig1.gif picture by MrsCarlet

spastic_poodle

I'm a military brat and a military wife and I've lived just about everywhere and I have to tell you... you've described 75% of the places I've lived haha.  It doesn't get any better with a move, but it can get better with a different outlook :)

I might add that I live smack dab between Baltimore, Maryland and Washington D.C. right now.  Crime central and I hated it for awhile, but I've tried to be more positive about it and it's gotten better since.

Aislinn

I am sorry, Mama. That must really suck. I hope your situation changes, for the better, soon.

jjk45xox
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM

sorry momma - hope things get better

LaNette000
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Could you move away and find a little country town?

Rach7224
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Me TOO!!! frustrated

geminishadow79
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM

There is no better time to buy a new house than right now.   The interest rates are at 5.08 today

dragonflykiss44
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM

i would LOVE to. i am a country girl. but hubbys job is here. which he told me last night he's thinking of switching jobs.

but i'm gonna talk to him tonight about moving out of this hellhole. or at least in a diff part of Orlando

Quoting LaNette000:

Could you move away and find a little country town?

TattedMommyof2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I hate where I live too.   We are one of the biggest meth producing towns in the entire country and it isn't a very big town.  Everyone here is missing half their teeth, most of the woman are overweight and walk around in half tops, the kids around here are hooligans, there's thefts every single day around here.  I hate this place.  Not to mention it STINKS!  We have 3 steel mills in town.  Everything is SO dirty.  In the summer time, you can literally see metal shreds in the air.  It looks like the air is sparkly.  It's so gross.  I cleaned my windows yesterday and 15 minutes later they were covered in black crap again.  I HATE THIS PLACE!!! This is a picture of one of the mills.  It's digusting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)