• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do you live??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 29 Replies

I'm just curious where some of you live.

I want to know if its decent price to live, if its a good place to raise kids, if the schools are good.

I am so tired of this place. I cant stand it anymore. And am gonna have a serious talk with my husband about it later.

Thanks mommas

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
addisonsmom3794
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Hampton Falls, NH.  best and safest place to live in the world.  Expensive as all hell.  If it wasn't as safe as it is I would move in a second.

loralynn

I live in Illinois near the Wisconsin border, everything is really expensive here 

addisonsmom3794

a 1 bedroom apartment on a major road is $1,000.

Quoting addisonsmom3794:

Hampton Falls, NH.  best and safest place to live in the world.  Expensive as all hell.  If it wasn't as safe as it is I would move in a second.

shaedog3
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM

i live in rio rancho n.m. and it is nice schools are nice people that live by us are nice as well we pay 785 for a 2 bdr 2  bath 2car garage house

avegajenkins
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM

We moved from NYC to Florida- I can tell you it was a waaaay better school system and its a great for kids- I think most places in the south are kid friendly because they arent locked up stairs as in a BIG CITY

Jennifer_236

I live in southern cali, I have been here in cali all my life  if you want to know anything let me know...I love it here

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I live in a small town in Wy. Population 9000. It is an hour and a half to the nearest big city.  There is very little crime and we are surrounded by mountains.

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
theskillfactor

We live ok Tinker AFB in Oklahoma. The base is very safe, but either you or your hubby will have to join the military to live here, lol.

momcat437

Lebanon, Ohio--just south of Dayton.  It's beautiful, quiet, very green, and not too expensive.  Very small town-ish...  only I'm not crazy about the schools, so we homeschool, but so do a lot of folks around here!  

Dreaming of that Paradise Earth...

Stephaniel28
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Me too..where in so cal? I'm an hour north of San Diego

Quoting Jennifer_236:

I live in southern cali, I have been here in cali all my life  if you want to know anything let me know...I love it here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)