Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

donating

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM
  • 3 Replies

i saw that post about donating eggs and it made me curious so i look into to it a little bit and i guess i should have but i never realized how much you have to go through in order to donate eggs and how it;s actually a surgical procedure and what not... so i decided instead of donating eggs i should look into donating plasma. I found out where i live there is a place that offers up to $80 (i probably won't be able to get that much because i have AB blood and the only people who can use it are AB and they can use any kind) But i read that it can take awhile and i've heard tell of people passing out and what not from doing it... So i guess i wanna hear your stories of donating plasma.....

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Brandie_xo
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I have never done it, but I knew a lot of guys after high school who would donate a couple of times a month for beer money

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkBaby#2 Due Oct. 19

pregnancy

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:13 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

> The Cafe Group Admin Team

mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM

i have a few times and the first 2 times it was 40.00 then it went to 20.00......it didnt hurt but with the wait time and then actually doing it it was around 4 hours. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)