Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos???

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

I want a tattoo that is associated with my son. I thought about getting his footprints with his birth info but that is very common and I would like something a little more unique. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cypris420
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Think about what he's into, what does he enjoy?  What's his favorite toy?  What makes you think of him?  What's special about him?  Think about the things that you associate with him to make your tattoo for him unique and special to him alone. 

gigglefiend121
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I plan on getting a celtic motherhood knot sometime after we have our second child.

gnr
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I saw one I liked on here actually.  Someone had their childs name and birthday and ma be more and it was in a shape of a heart.

krya83082
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I have my dd's zodiac sign on my foot. And DH has an angle with her name underneath. Try thinking of what makes him special to you.

Bearsmomma
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM

For my son I got a moon and stars tattoo with his name underneath. At the time I was really into sun, moon and stars.  For my daughter I got a butterfly...for some reason since I was pregnant with her it was all about butterflies.  I did her nursery with butterflies and flowers and just this past weekend for her 1st bday I did a butterfly them.

So yeah - what cypris said.

TattedMommyof2
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I have my son's foot prints from his hospital birth certificate, my daughter's hand prints from the day we brought her home,  my son's zodiac sign and a "thing 1" with his name under it.  He was obsessed with Dr. Suess.  lol.  I am getting a Hello Kitty tattoo for my daughter with her name under it because she has a huge Hello Kitty stuffed animal that she has had in her had since she got it.  We have to take that damn thing EVERYWHERE! lol.  And then I'm getting her zodiac sign next to my son's. 

StephNoonan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Thanks for the ideas. My mom suggested an elephant ear cautus. We had one when I was growing up and I really liked it. I can add more ears as I have more kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)