Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

I need so help, My boyfriend is having a really hard time with the lost of his little girl. His ex girl took her life and their little girl's life, she was only 10 months old. He is having a hard time talking about it and dealing with the lost. I have a 2 year old little girl and he says it helps him to be around her and to talk to her but I can tell its still tearing him up inside.

Any advice?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
peanutsmommy1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM

he needs grief support groups and counseling 

Becky

krya83082

I think he may need to speak with a consulor. (sp?) Is there a pastor, or health center, or a doctor he can see? This has to be a hard time for him.

amc103

That is so sad! Im so sorry to hear it. I think the only thing that heals something like that is time. What a selfish thing for his ex to do. Im praying for you and your family! Hang in there! ladybug

Izayahsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Wow, unfortunately, I have no advice but I am very sorry for your loss.

bump

*Izayah's Mom*
Free Blinkies
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
25beengoodtome
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM

I lost my 19 year old son 8 years ago, to a car crash. It took me over 3 months to be able to speak about his death, or admit he would not be coming back home. 8 years, that makes those last words,"see you in a couple-a hours,mom." Just seem so wrong

When you notice your man quietly watching your daughter, just give him a hug. No words are really needed. Try spending more time with groups of families & children, so your man doesn't  start to feel isolated in his memories of his daughter. That's what helped me.

rag_dollmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM

omg; that's horrible. The only thing he needs it's time honey; only time can heal something like that. I'm so sorry :(

hollinicole
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Quoting krya83082:

I think he may need to speak with a consulor. (sp?) Is there a pastor, or health center, or a doctor he can see? This has to be a hard time for him.

The problem is that he is a consulor and you know how hard head they are and he is also a youth pastor and he tells me he need to talk to someone but he says he just worries about some thinking he is crazy for the feelings he has. I can tell there are times he wants to talk but he will say a few words and thats it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)