• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas for a 7 month's Easter basket??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Need some ideas on what to put in my little girl's Easter basket. This is her first Easter and I want to make it special. Any ideas would be helpful!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gobimom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM

My lil girl is 7 months as well... Things I have for her baskets are:  hair bows, sunglasses, gerber puffs, mum mums, yogurt bites, socks, a pair of sandals, a sundress, sun hat,  and I am sure there is more that I can't remember.  Most everything I got are things we would be buying anyway. 

Izayahsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:18 PM

This is my sons first real Easter (he was in the hospital NICU last year). I got him 2 outfits, and he's going to get some eggs with something inside to make noise when he shakes it. I would suggest normal things that you are going to buy anyway

*Izayah's Mom*
Free Blinkies
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
nmjordan
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Some little toys for the car maybe? A little matching bowl and spoon set (I know it's kinda early, but...) Some little story books (even babies like to be read to!)

~ Nicole ~
Mom to Brandon, 
6-25-06
Proud Navy Wife

perrywinkle
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:20 PM

My son is 6 months, almost 7 months. I got him a blue bunny, plastic eggs (he loves to hold them), and blocks.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Infant/Baby Groups

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

> The Cafe Group Admin Team

Katenemsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Don't forget a little stuffed bunny or animal. :)  I'm going shopping for my girls tonight - I can't wait!

hfs1998
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:25 PM

my son is 8 mos.  he's getting a bath book (loves to chew on them!), some teething biscuits and maybe a small toy.  I don't think I made an Easter basket for my oldest when she was this age but my girls will be looking to see that their brother gets a basket.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)