Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do you think you hate your mother in law?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM
  • 50 Replies

I dont like my mother in law i have tried and as a friend she would be fine but as a mom and grandma i think she is terrible! She sleeps around she goes to the bar 4 times a week. leaving her 13 year old daughter home to watch the kids she babysits. when she first got her divorce a year ago i was happy for her but not its just sick shes telling me what her and her 4 boyfriends do and how drunk she gets RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER 13 year old! I try to be nice but it gets hard i feel like she sticks her nose were it doesn't belong and the list goes on and on...

so why do you hate your mother in law?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I don't have one

Becky

LaciR
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I don't hate my mother in law, I love her more than life, actually.

ljliammama
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM

My MIL is getting better...HOWEVER, I dispise (sp?) the fact that she puts the female grandchildren way before the boys.  And since I have two boys, it means my kids always get shafted.  For instance, My 2 year old neice got diamond studs for christmas.  My sons got wall e sweatshirts...and thats only one instance...

themacs4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM

How old is your MIL?  Just curious!

I get along great with my MIL!!  I love her!

SGJsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I don't hate her, but I am disappointed in her right now. Really long story with abuse and possible abortion involved.

babyjohnsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM

she is 45

Quoting themacs4:

themacs4
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM

It sounds like she's trying to relive her youth or something...or maybe a mid-life crisis?

Quoting babyjohnsmommy:

she is 45

Quoting themacs4:

mom2dane07
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Mine is a very self centered person who has to make everything about her no matter what. She even held my baby after he was born before i did. I had a c-section and he was in the nursery for 4 hrs. When they brought him in to me for the 1st time, she just walked in and took him from the nurse. I am still pissed and he is 2 yrs old. She also told me i was ruining her sons life and i should just divorce him and leave him alone. Talk about a bitch.

soontobe8
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM

I really dislike my MIL because she let her 12 year old DD get raped by her father and have his baby. I don't like her because my DH was so abused as a child by his father and she did nothing to stop it. I dislike her because she left her small children at home alone to take care of their baby brother and he drowned in the bathtub. All the children got put in foster care but somehow she got them back. She is still with her husband even though he is a horrible person.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
babyjohnsmommy
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM

yeah she wants another baby to...but thank god cant have one....it has to be a mid-life crisis because she can really be great at time but its getting out of control

Quoting themacs4:

It sounds like she's trying to relive her youth or something...or maybe a mid-life crisis?

Quoting babyjohnsmommy:

she is 45

Quoting themacs4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)